-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Mouser [mailto:rmouser@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 May 2002 08:21
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Splitting Inputs

Hi Keith

Yes they are fully remote.

If any ones interested they are Sherwood AX 4103R from Richer Sounds at
£149 each, although not the last word in audiophile standards it is one
of the few amps I could find with IR switchable speaker A/B select and
IR everything else for that matter. I demo'd one next to my beloved
Arcam Alpha 5 (Old now but I still love the sound pumped through my
TDL's, kinda like an old pair of slippers!) and although not as good
more than acceptable for a multi-room environment.

Sorry Keith, back to your point. Hadn't considered 'Y' splitters because
I guessed that their would be a loss in sound quality and possible noise
problems, am I woofing up the wrong twig?

Got my eyes on your KAT5 boxes as I am considering still having my Alpha
5 in the living room. In your opinion would splitting three ways cause
problems?

Look forward to your reply.

Rob