RE: OT I wonder

> > > I shouldn't be telling you all this, but have a peek for my
BB
> > > application video when you are watching E4. Or just look
here ...

> > > http://www.inkiboo.com/fun/bb/
> > >
> > > Ah crap :-)
> >
> > LOL... can't fault you for trying or for giving out your
> > video. How far did you get?
>
> Unfortunately, nowhere. I sent the video in 3 days late so I think it
> got binned :-(
>
> Ah well.

Look's like it was hard to get noticed even if it did make it in... a lot
of
the videos on TV are pretty much the same and straight away you can see why
they had no chance. You might get 2 minutes of fame on E4 just for sending
one in though :)

Did you catch the "how not to get on BB" program? Gives a bit of
insight
into the selection process.

Mark.