RE: OT I wonder

Phillip Harris wrote:
> I don't get E4...

> > Seems we have a few weeks lined up of things comparable to
> > reader's wives along with blair witch rip off yawns although
> > the Essex Girl Blair Witch was kinda interesting since the
> > camera man kept filming her mate instead!
>
> ...seems I should be cursing OnDigital again then for my lack of such
> highbrow programming.

That or the guaranteed decreasing programming ;) Maybe Channel 4 had a bit
of insider knowledge... well that or a Microsoft type contract with Sky.

>From the EPG, looks like this programme is on all night every night for
the
next couple weeks. I guess they are showing almost every application video
except for those that made it in. They ran a "how not to get on
BB" program
before it started tonight and mentioned how many hours the producers sat
through video but I can't remember the figure to calculate if they are
showing them all or not.

Is Sky offering OnDigi people a deal too good to be true yet?

Mark.