Re: [OT] Insect Repellents!

> I don't recall the discussion but I have a device bought for my
birthday
by
> a friend a few years ago for repelling crawling insects. I think it's
> primary purpose is to repell spiders but it is supposed to work for
others
> as well. I used to have severe problems with spiders in the house (4-5
per
> day) but since installing this little black box, I go months without
seeing
> any so was pleasantly surprised at how effective it is.
>
> Is that the kind of thing you are thinking of? If so, I can try and
find
out
> where he got it from.

I've seen one of them advertised on one of the many shopping channels on
sky
But there are that many of em i cant remember which one it was (I was
channel surfing, honest)

Robert Crawshaw                 http://www.golcarbob.com

The internet has had no effect on my life wwwhatsoever.com

I am Dyslexia of Borg            Your ass will be laminated

---