RE: I'm an arrogant sod with a beemer (was Symantec - Virus Warning Bulletin)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: I'm an arrogant sod with a beemer (was Symantec - Virus Warning Bulletin)
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 07:48:07 +0100

Agreed.

Thats *even more* of a worry, but I know of at least one chap I used to work
with: Bought himself a fireblade aged 23 having passed his test three weeks
previously, and wrapped it into a volvo on the windy backroads between here
and Edinburgh. He died (was thrown into a garden and broke his neck on a
stone pillar) but also managed to kill three out of the family of four in
the car when the blade's fuel tank ripped loose and went through the
windscreen of the car.

As you know, there's always an element of risk involved in biking, but
allowing someone to ride such a powerful machine without the "breathing
space" of a noddy little 125cc seems like insanity to me.

Ian.