Re: Re: Mail server for home use?

It just uses the homeseer hs.speak method, so it will use whatever SAPI
engine is installed. The same would be true if it were running as an ACE
script...

(so yes, to answer your question!)

I believe I did send out copies of the script some time ago, but I'm happy
to post it again if you want a copy... (I have made some changes recently
anyway). - Actually, there is a bit more to write at the moment, - as I
havent yet got round to writing the code to sort appointments into start
time order before they are announced, so if anyone wants to offer to help

Paul G.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor