RE: Mail server for home use?

Err...

Well actually, I said that on the basis that I think I've done it in the
past....

I don't try to do it these days, as there's always an Exchange server
available to me...

Actually, I suppose what might well have been the case is that I might have
been opening locally cached copies of a PST file in a roaming profile from
different locations...

To be honest, It's so long since I ever tried to do it, that I really
couldn't be sure what would happen these days....

Only answer is to suck it & see I suppose...

If not, then there are ways & means of doing it with copies of PST
files if
you're happy no to want to have multiple clients updating them... i.e. have
a single read/write "master" on one client, and read-only copies
on other
clients which could be synched by various means...

Paul G.