Re: Micromodules....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Micromodules....
  • From: "andy_powell_is" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 14:22:34 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., Stuart Grimshaw <stuart@s...> wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 May 2002 14:48 pm, andy_powell_is wrote:
> >
> > yup, but there's more of an argument for adding this to the
existing
> > AM12's - or in fact every other module - there is no excuse for
them
> > not having this...
>
> There is an excuse not to, it will cost them money to do it. be it
> development time for the PCB, changes in the construction &
fabrication plant

Actually if they had really thought about it in the first place they
would not have the 'problem'..

> If they don't sell (because of the price) then X10-Europe will turn
round &
> say "Look no-one wants status reporting, no-one buys the modules
when they
> have it)

All they'd have to do is ask. There appears to have been no
consultation or interest shown in what the users of their products
want.. and.. as you say

"If they don't sell (because of the price) then X10-Europe will turn
round &  say "Look no-one wants status reporting, no-one buys the
modules when they have it"

it's not because we don't want it it's because it's too fu*king
expensive...

</endrant>

Andy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor