RE: Average Computing Devices\Person Ratio in UKHA households

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Average Computing Devices\Person Ratio in UKHA households
  • From: "Ian Lowe" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 14:01:08 -0000

okay, here at Casa-De-Lowe, we have:

Server		"Turing"		Win2K Server
Internet Gateway	"Feynman"		Linux SME Server (Red Hat)
Ian's PC		"Kepler" 		Win XP/Win98SE Dual boot
Jenni's PC		"Babbage"		Win XP
TV/Showshifter	"Tesla"		Win XP
"Projects" PC	"Newton"		Win 98SE (this week)
CD Burner PC	"Faraday"		Win 98SE
Kitchen PC		"Einstein"		Win 98SE

Plus: 2 Palm Pilots!

So thats a nice healthy 5 per head.

(or, if I included the PC's sitting behind me waiting to go a client, 13
per
head ;) )

Ian.