UKHA Classifieds (third post!)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: UKHA Classifieds (third post!)
  • From: "graham_howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:33:55 -0000

Again I appologise if this ends up coming through multiple times, but
I have waited several hours for my first two posts to come through
and so far nothing.

I have set up a classified ad site for UKHA here
http://www.solarfish.com/ukha/products.asp
and everyone is welcome to
use it.

If you want to place an ad then you need to logon, username is 'ukha'
and password is the same as our favourite HA controller. Once logged
on, you will see a little icon appear as you drill down through the
categories that will allow you to add a new product for sale.

Let me know if you would like to see any enhancements (though I can't
do any major stuff for a while) or if you find any bugs or if you
want new categories. If this becomes popular then I will give others
the ability to add cateogries as this can be done over the web with
an alternate logon.

There are a few changes planned in the next few days, these include
the followng:

- a password recorded against an entry so that the person who added
it can edit and delete it
- hidden email so that messages can be sent to the seller without
having to display their address on the site (at the moment it is
shown)
- a quick view showing the last 10 items added

Regards

Graham