Re: Ireland for Easter (was :UKHA Classified update - SQL Help!)

BUTLER, Tony, FM writes:

> Where bouts u heading?

Off to my wife's home town, Limerick

> I'll bring my iPaq, wlan card & a pringles tin if you wanna set up
a peer to
> peer network while we're over there :)

Well I can certainly sort out a pringles tin, and wlan card, but I'm afraid
I still have no iPAQ :(

> One big problem with going away: Will have only limited 56k access to
the
> web.  Dunno if I should stop receiving email from the group for a
while (and
> risk missing something) or let it pile up & risk blowing my isp's
mailbox
> :-)
Well, Mark will of course suggest that you switch to weekly email rather
than individual ones, but I find that even more difficult to read. I have
an Exchange Server at home so it will collect email for me in my absence
and put it into the appropriate folders.

> a _whole week_ without ukha_d sniff :(

Hmm, what will we do, ah I know, drink heavily!

Graham