RE: Re: UKHA Classified update - SQL Help!

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: UKHA Classified update - SQL Help!
  • From: "BUTLER, Tony, FM" <tony.butler@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 11:37:18 -0000

Doh!

I think LOCAL was only introduced in ver 7.  If you were a 6.5 kiddie you
wouldn't have had that option :)
BTW, you can get by without cursors at all.
in a previous life, I had to work for a place where cursors were evil, yet
90% of the work being done demanded cursor-like activity.
The WHILE statement has never seen so much action in it's life :-)

Tony

variable scope