RE: Controlling PC via USB

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Controlling PC via USB
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:41:55 -0000

Using repeater cables about 5 of 5m or so but this is only possible not
recommended. Look on a pack and it will tell you. I have seen them in
Maplins (UY13P) etc. They are quite expensive though. Single extension
leads
are available up to either 3 of 5 metres but you cannot cascade these
reliably. This is all as I have heard or seen, never experienced. I do have
a 5m cable but never actually plugged it in :-((

Ian