Re: X Box/Leopard/Ace

On Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:00:24 -0000, you wrote:

>> Maybe next time around, for F1 2003 :-)
>>=20
>> (form an orderly queue there!)
>
>I used to localise the F1 games for Psygnosis!
>
>Phil

Now that's a tough job!  Not ever easy, and getting harder as games get
more complicated.

Never dealt with Psygnosis myself, but DMA used to work with them a lot,
as well as quite a few folks here at Visual.  you might even know the
mighty Lol (now a producer :-)

--=20
David_Paterson =3D david.paterson@xxxxxxx =A6 david.paterson@vissci.=
com;

Senior R & D programmer    There are three kinds of people in the world
-
Visual Sciences Ltd.        those who can count, and those who can't...