Re: Mutitainer users?

You want to subscribe to ukha_multitainer here
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_multitainer
.

I've only had it since last Friday, and have since taken a Dremel to it to
move the USB/line out/game port(s) (which are located behind the flap on
the
front) to the back-panel.

The picture quality on TV is good.

Normal height PCI cards will fit. There is quite a lot space for them. I
filled mine with a Hauppauge WinTV FM card (top) and ZoomAir 11Mbps
Wireless
card (bottom). The leads of these cards (coax, line-out and external
antenna) are going through the hole left by the modem port.

IIRC the biggest size harddisk it will take is 120Gb.

Aledgedly you are able to upgrade the processor to a P3 or Celeron >
1Ghz,
but heat dissipation will then become an issue. There is plenty of space to
put a bigger or additional fan in the unit, but obviously the noise level
will go up accordingly.

HTH,

Q.