RE: Re: Amplifying rear speakers separatly

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Amplifying rear speakers separatly
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:08:46 -0000

Picture is now clearer a bit, but still there are some unclear bits.
If processor is separate from amplifier, you connect "Line out" from processor to "Line in" on amplifier (I don't know how exactly it's labeled).
I thought that it's some standard (constant) signal level. On many devices you cannot regulate the signal level of Line Ou.

I have Sony STR DB-1070 amp, so if I want to have rear speakers on separate amp, what should I do? I cannot take speaker output as input of separate amp.
So, I need to use rear channels out as a signal in of separate amplifier. That will work, but I think that the change of volume on amplifier has no effect on channel outs. I think it effects speaker outs only.
Nik