Projector Advice needed

Hi all

I have been given the task to buy a projector for the office.  I have a
budget of =A35000.  I really don't know what to look for in a projector
but=
would like it to do PowerPoint presentations in daylight conditions and be
usable to watch DVDs when I sneak it home ;-). It doesn't need to have
soun=
but I would like it to be small and silent.=20=20

Does anyone have any advice as what to get or what not to get?

Cheers
Pedro