RE: WAP11

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: WAP11
  • From: "Nikola Kasic" <nikola@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 01:55:57 -0000

That's the whole point of SNMP, so we don't have to put AP next to server. USB cables are usually 1.5 - 2 m.
So, we don't have much progress here.
I followed Stuart instructions and now my SNMP config can connect to AP and see settings, but I cannot change anything.
Let's see what will Linksys say...
Nik