RE: IR emitters for Ocelot

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: IR emitters for Ocelot
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 10:14:51 -0000

Basically Rapid will sell you a catalogue for =A33 if you open a personal
account, free if you open a business account.

Get yourself set up with a CPC personal account and a Rapid account and
you'll never be short of stuff to read on the bog again. RS are good but
you do have to spend money regularly with them!

Phil=20