Free offer to PowerMax and Scantronic owners

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Free offer to PowerMax and Scantronic owners
  • From: Scott Crowther <scrowther@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:23:37 -0000

Hi all,

Without trying to sound too much like an advert, but failing... (I did
clea=
this with Mark McCall first, so he knows this was coming...), we're
offerin=
a FREE 3 month trial of our Home Manager service to anyone who already has
=
Visonic PowerMax or Scantronic 9750 alarm fitted into their home.=20

This is a one-time posting and offer to the group.=20

To be brief, Home Manager is an advanced alarm monitoring service which
allows you to be in touch with your home with ONLY one of these alarms
fitted - no other equipment is needed (although extra equipment brings
extr=
benefits).

If you alarm goes off, you will be informed immediately by text, email
and/or phone (you decide which). If you don't respond (eg. on holiday or in
meeting), you nominate further contacts, friends or neighbours, who will be
contacted one at a time until someone responds. So you can rest easy in the
knowledge that someone will always respond to an alarm.

And there's more to Home Manager:

=B7	With the right sensors fitted, Home Manager can alert to such alarms
as power failure, flooding, panic alarms, and more, as well as your
standar=
burglar and fire alarms.

=B7	There is a latchkey facility: you give your kids their own unique
PIN code for your alarm and you'll receive a text message every time they
activate or deactivate the alarm.

=B7	With the PowerMax, Home Manager allows you to control and monitor
your X10 devices remotely though a web interface.

=B7	Although not included in the trial, Home Manager also has the option
of having a Securicor First Response officer to attend the scene in the
event of an alarm.

Currently this service is available to the UK and Holland, but we are
hopin=
to roll out in other countries soon. The free trial offer is only available
to UK residents (sorry Holland).

If anyone has one of these alarms and would like more info, please drop me
an email to scrowther@xxxxxxx with your address and I'll send you some
info out. I am actually away on holiday from Friday for a week, so please
bear with me if there is a delay getting this info to you.

We also have a website at www.intamac.com with some more info.=20
This is soon to be changed as I'm currently redesigning the whole thing!

Thanks,

Scott

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20