RE: ukha_ list

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ukha_ list
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:10:20 -0000

> > out of hand but all things considered I don't think Gerard has
the
> > right attitude for a discussion.  Points I have spotted are he
says
> > things as if his word is the "defacto standard" and
that just gets
> > peoples backs up, especially when they know what they are talking
> > about (as is Phils case).
>
> I do feel that Gerard does seem to be very confrontational
> with his posts. I had hoped he would calm down a bit, but
> that doesn't seem to be the case. I don't want to get into
> throwing people out and "telling them off" though. Lets all
> just join hands and sing John Lenon songs :)

Sorry but I think this is a little harsh. What was confrontational about
yesterday? I offered a different point of view and Phil shot me down in
flames. If anything, Phil was the one who was confrontational.

And Pedro, if you think I come across with the attitude that what I say
is the "defacto standard" then I'm afraid you are much mistaken.
All I
can offer if my opinion; whether you agree with it or not is up to you.

At the end of the day, this is mailing list and there are far more
important things in life to be worrying about. All I know is that
yesterday I offered an alternative opinion that dared to disagree with
Phil and looked what happened. Anyone like to tell it to me differently?

If you want to kick me off the list then fine, get it over and done
with.

"Imagine all the people ... sharing UKHA_D in peace ... whooo hooo
:-)"
(sorry to paraphrase the great)

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx