RE: Tivo, SWMBO, Help!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Tivo, SWMBO, Help!
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 00:12:42 -0000

    Your second problem of programs running late can be overcome with 'padding' which is a new feature of the v2.5 software. It allows you to add some buffer at the end in case the program runs late. If you are recording programs back to back as in the second example it would obviously not have enabled you to pad the first one though. v2.5 is a free update that will be appearing on your Tivo in the next few days or so

    Kevin