Tivo, SWMBO, Help!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Tivo, SWMBO, Help!
  • From: "wajcn50" <john.nye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 23:51:09 -0000

Had a Tivo for my Birthday (great for recording my progs but even
better I thought it would be really appreciated by SWMBO - and
compensate for the massive spend that this group is leading me
into!!).

At first great - we set up all the soaps no problem. Then away for
the weekend and Friday nights Eastenders does not record (son at home
played with machine - setback no 1!).

Next set up some kiddies progs on season ticket(Dog & Duck; Kipper)
as SWMBO works in a nursery and wanted a tape full of these. Setback
no 2: 1st prog 3.20 to 3.30; second 3.30 - 3.40 - but 1st starts a
few minutes late: Result: well u can work it out.

SWMBO has never been too impressed with my 'toys' but now thinks Tivo
is cr*p too. This could really put a stop to any further spend!! What
do I do??
John