RE: Anyone seen the Panny LCD TVs in the flesh

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Anyone seen the Panny LCD TVs in the flesh
  • From: "Gerard McGovern" <stuff@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:48:17 -0000

> > > The Panasonic maybe isn't worth =A31,200 to *YOU* ...
> >=20
> > Read what I wrote ... "and that is why *I* wouldn't buy
it".
> > *I*. Not you, not Tim, but me.
>=20
> OK ... So why are you telling the rest of us it's not worth the money?

Because this is a discussion list. I shared my opinion, as many other
people do. Is there something wrong with that? Should I not be sharing
my opinion on this list?

> > Did I say that? Why do you have to make everything so=20
> confrontational?
>=20
> I didn't think I was being confrontational ...

We will agree to disagree.

> > You have a way of my twisting words and presenting them in a
> > way that is far from the truth.
>=20
> Really? Cool! I'll add that to my CV...

*yawn*

> > Once again you seem to think that once you have a certain
> > amount of money then gained value for money from something no=20
> > long applies.
>=20
> Not at all ... But your perceptions of what value for money=20
> is can change quite drastically.
>=20
> > All I was doing was offering an opinion, a different point of
> > view. Did I say Tim shouldn't buy one? No, I just offerred by=20
> > opinion and highlighted a possible option where you could=20
> > spend less money and get a better system. From your=20
>=20
> OK ... Last time we "locked horns" I tried to back down
and=20
> just let it go but still got shot at by you for doing so. We=20
> don't bicker on this group and I don't think anyone else has=20
> ever said that I'm confrontational. Last time you said that=20
> you were having a bad day ... Seems like you have a lot of bad days!

Hang on, this is just ridiculous. We not bickering, we are just
discussing. You seem to think that as soon as someone disagrees with
you, it automatically in turns into an argument.

We disagree, big deal.