Final Reminder Barcode Purchase

  • To: <ukah_barcode@xxxxxxx>, <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Final Reminder Barcode Purchase
  • From: Stuart Poulton <swp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 20:37:12 +0000 (GMT)

Hi All,

I've now received the majority of payments for the barcode scanner
purchase [NOT cuecats]. All cheques will be banked tommorrow, and the
order placed on Friday.

If however you've decided you want to join the bulk buy then it's not too
late, if so then mail me off list to confirm details of how you can
participate.

One of the 2 pre-purchased scanners is now with Ian, and work will
hopefully progress at speed on getting a level convertor working.

It might be of interest that the connector for the leads within the handle
take an RJ45 network lead, this is exactly that I'm planning to do as the
cable supplied is curly, and I really don't like it.

Can anyone comment on any futher thoughts about databases for these ?

Cheers

Stuart