RE: STOLEN REAR VIEW MIRROR GLASS!!!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: STOLEN REAR VIEW MIRROR GLASS!!!!!
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:48:50 -0000

I was going on to say how I have at last installed my new patch cabinet on
wall in the loft and run my first cat5 from the server in my living room up
to the loft!!!!

Then I was going to say how I will fit a camera on the front of my house to
watch the front door and the van.....

but was too upset:-((((

B.

there would not
> > > be a parking problem! I now have to park in Godmanchester
and
> > > walk! not that I actually mind but my van is then more
> > > vulnerable to be nicked/damaged and the fact it puts another
> > > 10 minutes on my journey to work on site all unpaid.
> > >
> > > ALSO, Northants County Council have told me I cannot now
park
> > > my car on their car park or they will remove it and scrap
it!
> > > what is this, get at Brian week!!!
> > >
> > > Do I not pay for the upkeep of the car parks from my council
tax?

> > > I do not have anywhere else to park the car so it looks like
> > > either move and abandon it or pay and scrap it! thing is I
am
> > > trying to get another job and then I will need the car
> > > otherwise I would willingly scrap it!
> > >
> > > I give up!!!
> > >
> > > B.

> > > ---------------------~--> Buy Stock for $4. No Minimums.