RE: STOLEN REAR VIEW MIRROR GLASS!!!!!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: STOLEN REAR VIEW MIRROR GLASS!!!!!
  • From: "Tony Butler" <tony@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:13:23 -0000

Naw, Brian is just so pi***d off that he forgot to ask the group for
suggestions on some sort of 'someone is nicking my mirror' detector
which is wirelessly linked to his house, where HV can make all the house
lights flash and trigger his _long range_ X10 webcam to take a snapshot
of the person nicking the glass, which is promptly posted to his
website.
Meanwhile, HV has told his Comfort alarm to announce on all keypads that
the mirrors are being nicked (incase SWMBO is home - although no doubt
occupancy detectors will help decide if it's worth making the
announcement or not), and it is autodialling him at work to tell him to
run outside to his van and stop that thief!

:-))))))))))))))

Tony

would not=20
> > be a parking problem! I now have to park in Godmanchester and=20
> > walk! not that I actually mind but my van is then more=20
> > vulnerable to be nicked/damaged and the fact it puts another=20
> > 10 minutes on my journey to work on site all unpaid.
> >=20
> > ALSO, Northants County Council have told me I cannot now park
> > my car on their car park or they will remove it and scrap it!=20
> > what is this, get at Brian week!!!
> >=20
> > Do I not pay for the upkeep of the car parks from my council tax?
> >=20
> > I do not have anywhere else to park the car so it looks like
> > either move and abandon it or pay and scrap it! thing is I am=20
> > trying to get another job and then I will need the car=20
> > otherwise I would willingly scrap it!
> >=20
> > I give up!!!
> >=20