RE: ADSL/ZoneAlarmPro 101

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ADSL/ZoneAlarmPro 101
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 00:25:22 -0000

> Sorted - I was using a dial-up connection (v-21) on another
> pc to check if I had got it working and for a change v-21 is
> up the spout so it was probably working before I posted the
> last one (below)

Grrr ... Do not mention V21 to me ... They're the biggest shower of
sh1te it has ever been my displeasure to have as an ISP. Even BT were
better!

Make sure you are on the right "deal" with V21 as they have just
changed
all their terms and conditions and you may unexpectedly find your
account being terminated after 30 or 40 hours online!

Currently they have suspended my account due to overuse but even though
they have told me to find an alternative ISP as their service isn't
suitable for my level of use but then the b*stards have taken over a
month to cancel my account *AND STILL HAVEN'T DONE SO!*

They don't reply to my emails either...

Phil