Pogo

I have had one of these for a couple of days now for work, and
I have to say its a fine piece of kit. Look stylish and LOADS of features.

Easy to use and so far fault free (although haven't tried the MP3
capabilities yet).

Don't expect fancy graphics or to be able to see every website perfectly
as you do on your PC, but for getting the info you want at your fingertips
its superb. Its fast - somewhere between 56k modem and ISDN - for a
mobile device.

The mobile phone feels weird to use as holding a device to your head thats
twice the size or more of your normal phone is odd, but the reception is
great and calls are clear using the 121 'Fresh' service.

Texting is easy, and it even has 'pong' on it for retro nuts like me...

This is going to be perfect for accessing my smart home from anywhere.

Now I've just got to save up for one for myself...

Scott Crowther
Intamac Systems Ltd

t: +44 (0)1604 679262
e. scrowther@xxxxxxx