RE: New Advert List Proposed....

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: New Advert List Proposed....
  • From: "Roger" <roger@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 00:23:12 -0000

I'll go for the subject line

Lets build some trust

RS
-----Original Message-----
From: Campbell Macdonald [mailto:c.macd@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 07 March 2002 23:24
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: Re: [ukha_d] New Advert List Proposed....

Didn't really know whose mail to reply to, but basically I agree with Keith....ukha_d works!

People generally put For Sale  or similar in the subject..If you are not interested, delete it...or even set up a message rule,  but I guess most on this list like to have a look, even if the budget has been overspent.

So my reckoning as long as the subject indicates For Sale or similar...let it be.

Campbell