Re: [OT] Bickering

[snip]
> Incidentally, I may be wrong, but assuming this is where I recognise
the
> name from, it appears the actual on/off charter thing was started by
one
of
> the ukha_d peeps... hehe.

/me hides underneath the biggest stone he can find ;-)

It was never my intention to start an argument, I just tried to point out
that there are rules on usenet that a usenet poster should follow. In doing
so, I violated the charter myself by not emailing the 'offending' poster,
and that just shows how easy it is to get a flame war started.

Q.

--
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!