Re: projectors and widescreen

Bill,

It all depends on your budget, space available and how you want to watch
things,
in daylight or only in a dark room - very authentic experience :). If you
want widescreen
you should look at true widescreen projectors or anamorphic lenses as they
ensure
the maximum resolution. If you can afford a video scalar then get one and
don't
go cheap on the screen - get a recognized make. I'd suggest you visit
www.avsforum.com and check out the comments on projectors and screens.

I had room so I spend about 5k on screen, scalar and second hand barco
CRT projector - gives a very film like image, but it's a total blackout
solution.

Hope this helps.

she