RE: projectors and widescreen

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: projectors and widescreen
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 18:17:47 -0000

Tread carefully, go to a decent dealer and see what you are buying.

As always with AV/HiFi kit the best advice is to look and listen to it
for yourself, if it suits you get it, if it doesn't, don't. I wouldn't
believe all you read in the magazines as they tend to be somewhat biased
IMO.

I have a Toshiba MT1 and it's really good, I like it, but it may not
suit you personally, the newer version is the MT3 which I also rate but
I was left unimpressed by the newer still MT7.

K.

Euros

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/