Re: OT: (ish) Web publishing question

I've done somthing similar, but I just wrote several very small .html files
that auto forward to another file on another server on another port.

url=http://www.here.com:81/index.html";>

something like the above will do it, just stick it in the <head>
section of
your server1.html file on your main server.

HTH
Lee.

> So, what I want to do is to be able to redirect to the appropriate
> internal  server by using a friendly URL instead, like
> http://paulgordon.homeip.net/server1
and
> http://paulgordon.homeip.net/server2
and so on....