Re: BT Bother !

I too have considerable difficulty connecting and need many retries with BT internet Anytime. It seems fine in a morning when usage is probably lower anyway but in an evening its terrible.

Paul
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 9:37 AM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] BT Bother !

Campbell

I'm having the same problem with my Anytime dialup.

Several times its kicked me out after 2 or 3 emails have been downloaded,
but the biggest problem is connecting in the first place.

It takes well over a minute now for the connection to network to be verified, and
it only connects once in every 5 or 6 trys.

I have learnt just to grin and bear it or go back at another time to try again.

Luckily for me I'm getting the adsl self-install in 3 weeks or so, so hopefully
I'll leave all this behind.

Scott Crowther
Intamac Systems Ltd

t: +44 (0)1604 679262