DVD database, was Barcode Databases, was Barcode Scanners

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: DVD database, was Barcode Databases, was Barcode Scanners
  • From: "Justin" <justin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 14:42:05 -0000

I like the DVD database Stuart, in fact I've had a go at implementing it
myself on my Linux box.
Being a Linux newbie (of about 2 weeks) I've come a bit unstuck!

Are you feeling in a caring & sharing mood? :-)

The DVD database index page loads ok, but when I try to log in I get the
following error:

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for user: 'test@localhost'
(Using password: YES) in
/home/e-smith/files/ibays/dvd/html/dvddbp/function.php on line 22

I've tried different usernames & passwords in the common.php file, but
no
good.

A search for "Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Access denied for
user:" on
Google brings up a load of pages with that error on, not what it means or
how to fix it!

Can you offer any pointers? If so, probably best to take it off list!

Cheers,

Justin.