Re: Day wasted: Help needed please

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Day wasted: Help needed please
  • From: "Paul Helliwell" <g0kao@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 21:10:42 -0000

First you need to create cd from image that you have downloaded using easy
cd creator or something similar, then from the cd create a pair of boot
floppies. The second one is used for drivers and would be required if you
install via network. Once the cd created there is some info on but I think
main info is on web site.

Warning -  - -  you will not be able to use pc for anything else so only
put
a 250Mb disk in The info says that 100Mb would do but better be safe.

boot pc from first floppy and follow prompts which are reasonably self
explanatory..

Shout if you need to

Regards Paul