NEWS - New Comfort Software "VERY SOON"

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: NEWS - New Comfort Software "VERY SOON"
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 16:27:03 -0000

New Comfort Software "VERY SOON"
Submitted By: Mark McCall

I've just received notification from Andy at Comfort that the new
"Comfigurator" programming software will be releases soon!

"Mark, here are some Comfigurator shots for you to post. We will be
making
it available for Time Limited BETA very soon. The released version will
require upgraded UCM firmware (Type 10) to run the final version of
CF."

I have watched the software develop from the first beta and it's looking
good! The macro builder is similar to the HomeVision software giving a much
more user friendly point-and-click method of building logic. X10 address,
Zones etc are now all available as meaningful names from drop-down boxes,
rather than having to remember codes for everything.

Screen Shot 1
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/images/comfigurator1.jpg

Screen Shot 2
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/images/comfigurator2.jpg