RE: Barcode Scanner Purchase

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Barcode Scanner Purchase
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <lists.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 13:14:46 -0000

I'm sure that under "Accessability Options" in Windoze you can accept input via a com port as if it was from the keyboard. Could be quite easy once the electrical levels have been corrected. Failing that, a small VB app taking input from the COM port and using "SendKeys" to send it to the keyboard buffer.

Keith