-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth Watt [mailto:kennwatt@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 27 February 2002 20:44
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] TiVo-ise your PC

*Exactly*

I built a PC for my Father recently and put on Word, Excell, Outlook some CD burning gear and now a Kodak camera J The calls never bloody stop!

How do you connect to the internet again? How do I get bold type? How does the camera work again? What do I do to get a CD copied?

Sound familiar?

He's getting there, but it's slow, even other people that are not totally sure of PC's yet far more tech. minded are never off the phone to me L

K.