RE: Demon Email - A firewall is NOT the answer

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Demon Email - A firewall is NOT the answer
  • From: "Mark Harrison" <Mark.Harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 18:09:21 +0100

Roger,

Don't know about the "non-expensive" products :-)

Personally, I wouldn't worry about POP3 at all.

Just have SMTP go to "relay box". Relaybox will relay yourdomain.com onto the Exchange server and NOT ACCEPT any mail not for the Exchange server.

Exchange server will send out mail directly...

I assume that Mercury can do this?

Mark