RE: SliMP3 Ethernet MP3 Player

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: SliMP3 Ethernet MP3 Player
  • From: "Tony Butler" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 12:56:37 +0100

> > How is the AT bulk buy going?  I'm interested in getting one=
> > (before I start rack mounting a DDAR) What's the current cost
> > of a UK spec AT?
>
> I have a feeling that the debates will go on of DDAR v AT v SliMP3 for=
> bit longer before it is decided whether the bulk buy is of AT's or
> SliMP3's!

No chance - I am still doing my UK spec bulk buy.  Ken can do a separa= te
SliMP3 BB later. :]

I hope to be placing the order on Monday, though am still waiting on
confirmation from a few people.

If you want to get in Simon, then the price currently stands at
=A3260 for one, =A3255 for each additional one.  I will need positive<= BR> confirmation to tony @ arielbusiness.com by Monday morning if you want
in.
Still waiting on:
Jon Payne
Rob Mouser
Mick Furlong

To say yay or nay to the buy, following all the hot air blown about the
other week on this subject.

Cheers,

Tony

For more information: http://www= .automatedhome.co.uk