DVD Changer info

Hi all,

Phil will probably be able to answer this?

I have a Sony DVP-CX860 301 DVD changer and I just bought some DVD's to
go into it, as I could not remember how to do this I resorted to reading
the manual(!), whilst reading said manual it said that some DVD's have
the cover picture stored on them and that the changer can display this
in the disk browser section.

The question is has anyone done this? my massive collection of 7! DVD's
were all scanned by the changer but none seem to have the cover picture.
I am not sure if the DVD's do not have the picture or as I used a
default picture when entering the DVD notes the system did not want to
change my settings.

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,

B.

PS, just plumbed my TiVo into my system and despite having my phone cut
off it is still managing to dial out and set itself up!!! yippee soon to
be a happy TiVo owner!!!

PPS. anyone got a good set of remote commands for a TiVo for use in a
Pronto?

B.