RE: effin' typical..

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: effin' typical..
  • From: "Stu Worrall" <stuart@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 14:37:03 +0100

> Are we saying that this offer is still available today (thursday)?
> I have phoned a couple of local branches, and they tell me it has
finished.

I phoned around several yesterday... Some said the offer was on until
today but no stock, Warrington said the same and had stock last night
which is where I got mine from.

I had an argument with the store manager at Wrexham who said the offer
had finished and they had no stock anyway. Phoned Crewe PH who were most helpful and phoned around for me. They found that Wrexham DID have
stock. (seems the Manager at wrexham was lying to me). So I phoned
customer services to complain and was told that there was nothing they
could do as the offer had finished on Tuesday!!

So..

- Customer Services at heaad office think its finished.
- Any stores that didn=92t know about the promotion wont sell them cos
they ring cusomter services to find out and they say no.
- Odd stores around the country havent been told to stop the promotion
and the managers continue it till today (I think).

Other things may be different but that has been my experience.  Give Andrew a ring at Warrington and see if he'll deliver one - Number is
01925 234441

Thanks

Stu Worrall