RE: ir transmitter some success

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ir transmitter some success
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 11:25:05 +0100

I was trying to have one receiver unit but many receivers (TSOPs). If the
receiver started hearing from one TSOP it would ignore the others. I have a
bald patch to show my lack of success.

I did look into CEBus (is that the same?) but it was expensive on hardware
and I am as always on a budget this wan not good. I think the way I am going
with the PIC and a 485 multi master bus is a winner. I have even found a way
of cutting down on reflection problems when the bus is not quite as daisy
chained as it should be.

Ian