Re: The List - The Future?

As a newbie to the list I'd agree that there's a lot of posts recently that
haven't been directly relevant (including this one). I think all bulk buy
discussions (which I think are valuable), should go to the habuy list - if
you want to participate join that list - use email filters/actions to move
them to a different folder so you can ignore them if you want to. I can
incorporate discussion board/list stuff into the bb site if we feel it's
necessary.

The odd OT question is fine, since many are indirectly related to HA. PCs,
cases, etc. The SS v Tivo thing even, which ultimately may have an influence
on ReplayTV in the UK.

Not that I have a problem with moderation. We can always set up another list
to discuss the OT stuff (joke).