Re: Need legal advice?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Need legal advice?
  • From: "jtankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:16:45 -0000

> - 6 months later, "A" suffers an injury as his "B" explodes.
>
> - This injury forces him to take 12 months off work.
>
> - Fortunately, he is insured, and his insurance company pays his
disability benefit

> - His insurance company then starts the normal process of looking
for someone to claim the money back off.

That is where my bulk buy works, "Sawood Limited" did the
transaction not me. Sawood Limited has insurance. If it went very
badly wrong (and the only thing I can think of is that all the wifi
stuff blows up and all list members get 6 months off then the calim
will be more than my insurance cover, in that case they would go
after Sawood Ltd, I would give them the books and let it go bust)

Problem is my insurance cover is linked to turnover so this last
year my turnover has increased by >15,000 due just to bulk buys so
my cover will go up :-(

Further I cannot pass loads of bulk buys through because it makes my
profit look very bad and that will be picked up by the bank, "Dr J
why has you turnover gone up but your profit has gone down, and why
have you sold all this stuff for the same price you got it for, it
says here you are a Limited company not a charity"

John