Re: [AT] Just found an installed service!

>From the Audiotron group -thought it might interest you that a) X10
not so popular even in America and b) apparently the Audiotron can
be controlled by X10!

Tony

-----Original Message-----
From: Turtle Beach Audiotron User Forum
[mailto:AUDIOTRON@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Chris Elledge
Sent: 16 June 2002 17:39
To: AUDIOTRON@xxxxxxx Subject: Re: [AT] Just found an installed service!

Audiostation is (or at least was) available in a retail package
bundled with a remote control.  This remote looks just like an X10
remote.  My guess is that TB partnered with X10 on this product and
uses X10 software to control Audiostation.  I haven't used
Audiostation is quite some time, but I do remember a setting to
configure the remote control.

Chris