Re: UK spec Audiotron Bulk Buy

Members prepared to put themselves through the hassle (and risk) of
arranging a bulk buy for our mutual benefit _absolutely_ should at least
make themselves enough profit to at least cover the cost of a pint (£2?)
>from

There is an established precedent of full disclosure, and as long as that
is
maintained, I have no problem whatsoever with this!

Paul G.