RE: PC interface to door push

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: PC interface to door push
  • From: "Ian B" <Ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 22:29:37 +0100

Do you have a spare serial port? A simple PIC chip monitoring the bell push
wire and then a serial command to the PC would be a way to go? If you want
to know more tell me about the door push. is it a bell already or a
dedicated line etc.

If this may be the way to go let me know as it seems very trivial on the PIC
end. Shouldn't cost much either.

Ian B